april skies

DSC_0013
DSC_0028
DSC_0014
DSC_0023
DSC_0026
DSC_0030
DSC_0038
Wearing: Square-dancing Blouse - thrifted. Jean shorts - Rodarte for Target. 1960s silver belt - my mums. Pink leather purse - thrifted. Sunglasses - Raybans. Shoes - Ralph Lauren. Lipstick - MAC in Impassioned.
I've made it to the other side of my sickness! Josh coaxed me out of bed yesterday and we enjoyed some time in the sun on a lovely Easter Monday. His theory being that I would sweat out the sickness, not so sure if that has any merit whatsoever but I'm glad I made it out of the flat; I was starting to go stir crazy. 

The Easter bunny, yet again, has skipped my place so Josh and I licked our wounds at the wonderful Albion Café on Boundary Street for a dinner I could actually taste. If you're ever in the neighbourhood I suggest checking it out. (All those funny gingerbread men with the best facial expressions came from there!) Hope everyone celebrated with their loved ones.

Oh and what's this about some Royal Wedding or whatever? 

april skies - the jesus and mary chain

Miss Sandy

Labels: , , , , ,