he get's me high


Dreamy times in London! I went to see the Dum Dum Girls a week ago at Dingwals in Camden Town. I, being naive Canadian girl, assumed that since it said NO CAMERAS ALLOWED... it meant no cameras allowed. So I snuck in a tiny point and shoot, it was Josh's and I am embarrassed to say that I have no idea how to use it! My digital SLR makes so much more sense to me. 

These photos are a result of my novice point and shoot camera work. OH WELL! Live and learn, next time I won't be so foolish. BUT you should check out their new four song EP He Gets Me High with a stunning cover of The Smiths 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" - gives me shivers!

Also, I highly suggest... as I have about ONE MILLION TIMES ALREADY to go see them play. It is UNREAL. It felt like Andy Warhol's Exploding Plastic Inevitable... but without The Velvet Underground of course, and the amphetamines. They really know how to put on a show.

he get's me high - dum dum girls

Miss Sandy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,