dance away

DSC_0200
DSC_0194
DSC_0094
DSC_0138
DSC_0195
DSC_0171
 I swear in the above photo he was looking RIGHT INTO MY SOUL. Dreamy. Real Dreamy.
DSC_0075
DSC_0037
DSC_0022

A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be turned on to the band Smith Westerns by my friend Mark Pesci, a serious music aficionado from Toronto. Luckily, just in time to catch their show at Cargo in Shoreditch. They are the love child of T Rex and Thin Lizzy - I just CANNOT GET ENOUGH. Not to mention their lead singer, Cullen, is the ultimate babe man. It was a total 'I get excitement at your feet' moment and the amount of photos I took are an indication of my ultimate devotion; I took plenty! 

Here is just a taste, I'm sure I almost filled my entire memory card. I did devote some shots to the beginning of the night when Josh and I drank in the local park. Trying to bring some Canadiana to East London, Josh even shot gunned a tall can of Grolsch; brave man! Too bad it wasn't Steam Whistle


Check out their new album Dye It Blonde if you know what's good for you.


dance away - smith westerns

xo 

Miss Sandy



TwitterBloglovin'Facebook



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,