every rose has its thorns



DSC_0065
DSC_0088
DSC_0078
DSC_0089
DSC_0110
DSC_0068
DSC_0040
DSC_0061
DSC_0016
DSC_0050
DSC_0013
DSC_0006

Wearing: striped pyjama top - paul smith. skinny belt - club monaco. little boys tux jacket - thrifted. blush shorts - thrifted. black tights - american apparel. shoes - nine west.


Six months into my life as a Londoner and I'm officially bored of just about everything I brought with me. If the last post was any indication of the packed closet I was accustomed to, I am living with a very limited wardrobe. It dawned on me that if I added Jash's close into the mix, I would have twice as many. May I introduce the pilfered clothing club! Yes, I am wearing a pyjama top, but who's judging? It was comfy.

This was our pilgrimage back to Danbury Street in Islington where I lived back in 2009. Memorrieeesss.

My new style inspiration has come courtesy of Poison and other hair metal bands. Seriously, watch the music video - there are so many sweet elements to be lifted from them. Jash is shaking his head. I still stand by my statement.
every rose has it's thorns - poison

Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook


Labels: , , , ,