having a blast

DSC_0036
DSC_0048
DSC_0004
DSC_0009
DSC_0041
DSC_0032
DSC_0054
DSC_0072
DSC_0042
DSC_0086
DSC_0087
DSC_0062
DSC_0097
DSC_0090
DSC_0098
DSC_0074

wearing: leggings - american apparel. crocheted sweater - thrifted. grey old man sweater - fred perry (josh's!). black velvet jacket - thrifted. striped socks - present. desert boots - thrifted. sunglasses - raybans.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog birthday! I was debating whether or not I was even going to bother mentioning it. It is strange to think that this blog was originally started with the intention of keeping my sister up to date on the happenings of my life when I lived in London the first time in 2009. I was in a university exchange program for six months at a time when Skype was not as well known. The content slowly morphed into the personal style domain which is not that surprising as my degree is in Fashion Communications. 

Like the grandpa/grandma's we are, Jash and I have been going for evening walks along Regents Canal which turned out to be a pretty decent place to take photos - expect this to happen more frequently!

having a blast - green day

Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook




Labels: , , , , , , , ,