wouldn't it be nice

Photo by Newby Douglas
Photo by Newby Douglas

The title of this post has nothing to do with the actual content, I'm just sitting in the Owl & Pussycat pub on Redchurch Street and it came on. It's a pretty hot jam so I thought I would just go with it.

A while back I was introduced to a pretty cool dude, Eric Newby, who was photographing me for an issue of Parlour. I wrote a little blurb about how to thrift in Edmonton and he took some photos of my closet and myself. (I cannot believe I willingly exposed my unkempt closet to the world....) Anyway, shortly after we had a hang out in Vancouver where we decided to walk around in the sea wall in +30 weather. Needless to say, I got burnt and he took more photos. This was almost three years ago but here there are!

Visit Newby's Place for more - http://www.newbysplace.com

wouldn't it be nice - the beach boys
(playing in epsom July 7th!!!)

Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,