everyday is like sunday

DSC_0351
DSC_0335
DSC_0329
DSC_0381
DSC_0371
DSC_0364
DSC_0375
DSC_0353
DSC_0355
DSC_0405
DSC_0416
DSC_0424
DSC_0426

Hey dolls! I've been jumping from the present to the past over the last few posts.... and this is another leap in the timeline. Miss Olivia Stingle came to visit a couple weeks ago and we took a day trip to the coastal town of Brighton. It was pissing rain in London but surprisingly sunny when we arrived at our destination. (side note: I feel that since moving here all I seem to talk about is the weather and food) 

On the train ride down there was this little girl who was singing her "train song" for her dad. I believe some of the lyrics were "Train time, train time. Things passing by" something to that effect. You better believe I will be ripping off that gem of a song whenever I do start a band... which is impending. 


everyday is like sunday - the smiths

Miss Sandy

Let's chat on TwitterFollow on Bloglovin'Become a fan on Facebook



Labels: , , , , , ,