good day sunshine

DSC_0025
DSCN1102
DSCN1108
DSC_0038
DSCN1113
DSC_0042
DSCN1115
DSC_0008
DSC_0013
DSCN1086
DSCN1088
DSCN1090
DSCN1094
DSCN1095
DSCN1096

Yes I was in Paris for those who guessed correct! The next few days will be an insane photo dump from the holiday so GET READY.

Day two - Jash inflicted his good taste on me and we went to Saturne for lunch. I'm not sure if anyone here is interested in fine dining but this place is a true gem! I'm obviously not an expert on food but I would like to think that perhaps Jash is rubbing off on me a touch! Now if only I could recreate the lentil puree or that cheese foam. Sigh. 

As per usual, Jash asked for a menu from that day; the head chef went the extra mile and even made a personalised inscription for him "Welcome in our universe - Sven Chartier" - Saturn.... universe.... clever!

Did I mention it was in the mid twenties every day we were there?

good day sunshine - the beatles

Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,