hasn't hit me yet

DSC_0050
DSC_0064
DSC_0083
DSC_0071
DSC_0072
DSC_0079
DSC_0088
DSC_0090
DSC_0103

(wearing: black velvet dress - thrifted. striped tote - hudsons bay company. rocky mountain print scarf - present east london. tooled leather belt - thrifted. desert boots - thrfited. plaid shirt - thrifted. jean jacket - thrifted. sunglasses - raybans. necklace - pyrrha.)

Hello friends! Hope everyone had a lovely Canada Day / 4th of July these past few days. I, like many other expats made the trek into central London for a taste of the old country. I went for two things: poutine and Blue Rodeo. The first of which was a total disappointment - shredded cheese? Are you kidding me? Everyone knows that the curd MAKES the poutine. I guess they didn't get the memo over here in Londontown.

 As for the second attraction, it turned out in the most perfect way. Admittedly there is only one BR song that I actually like and lucky for me, it was the first one they played. We were able to leave as quick as we arrived but not before we saw Mike Myers grace the stage wearing a JOY DIVISION t shirt! I always knew he was rad. 

What did everyone else get up to? See any good fireworks? (I certainly didn't)

hasn't hit me yet - blue rodeo

Miss Sandy

Let's chat on TwitterFollow on Bloglovin'Become a fan on Facebook

Labels: , , , ,