St John

DSC_0015
DSC_0054
DSC_0001
DSC_0059
DSC_0021
DSC_0074
DSC_0080
DSC_0087
DSC_0090
DSC_0105

wearing: dress- 18 and east. jane belt - club monaco. sandals - joe fresh. sunglasses - ray ban clubmasters. tote - art store. necklace - thrifted.

One of my East London Fave Rave places to eat is the lovely St John - the Commercial Street location across from Spitalfields market of course. This place is not only a treat to eat at, they also have an exceptional takeaway wine list and freshly baked bread if that isn't enough to get you pumped on them. Jash and I ran into the owner, the infamous Fergus Henderson while browsing a cook shop in Paris a couple of months ago. WE LOVE YOUR WORK, maannn!

Donning my new 18 and East dress I picked up at 1234 Shoreditch festival, we made our way over for tasty treats. My favourite part of the dinner was dessert, of course. There is nothing like Eton Mess - meringue, strawberries and whipped cream. I also enjoyed Josh covering his moustache with the spoon - yes he is working the moustache again! 

x Miss Sandy


Let's chat on TwitterFollow on Bloglovin'Become a fan on Facebook

Labels: , , , ,