baby don't go

DSC_0103
DSC_0112
DSC_0100
DSC_0138
DSC_0105
DSC_0089
DSC_0041
DSC_0063
DSC_0053
DSC_0072
DSC_0035
DSC_0146
DSC_0165
wearing: striped turtleneck - club monaco. black skirt - thrifted. tights - club monaco. mary jane heels - thrifted. children leather jacket - thrifted and gifted by Miss Cecily. quartz necklace - sanctuary. leather purse - winners. lipstick - mac ruby woo.

It's the end of August ALREADY? Where has the time gone? I have spotted a few yellow leaves peeking out of the river valley and I am NOT liking it one bit. Without even realizing it, I have begun to dress in fall attire. It appears my subconscious is more in-tune with the weather than I. A/W 11 is going to be very witchay for me I've decided. The last few visits to Goodwill found me exclusively buying black garments. What is your autumn look?

baby don't go - sonny & cher

miss sandy

Let's chat on TwitterFollow on Bloglovin'Become a fan on Facebook

Labels: , , , ,