A charmed hour and a haunted song

DSC_0242
DSC_0246
DSC_0305
DSC_0258
DSC_0259
DSC_0310
DSC_0261
DSC_0270
DSC_0311
DSC_0282
DSC_0292
DSC_0308

wearing: dress - sanctuary. gold shoes - thrifted. tooled leather belt - thrifted. tooled leather purse - thrifted. rope bangle - kate spade. sunglasses - ray ban clubmasters. necklace - pyrrha


The second week I was back I attended a wedding at Fort Edmonton Park - one of the most magical places to be wed in Edmonton (in my opinion). I took a film camera along with me and have yet to develop the photographs which remain a mystery at this time. My memory of the evening has a bit of a fuzzy haze enveloping it. Here is what I wore to the pioneer shindig.

angel - fleetwood mac
(such a hit)

Miss Sandy


Let's chat on TwitterFollow on Bloglovin'Become a fan on Facebook

Labels: , , , , , ,