sometimes always

DSC_0017.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0001.jpg_effected
DSC_0062.jpg_effected
DSC_0072.jpg_effected
DSC_0035.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0006.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0005.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0045.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0055.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0064.jpg_effected
DSC_0069.jpg_effected
DSC_0067.jpg_effected

wearing: black tank - thrifted. wild patterned silk pants - thrifted. rock necklace - thrifted. sandals - joe fresh style. sunglasses - ray ban wayfarers. purse - thrifted. 

Since I've been back in The New World I have reverted to my old ways - incessant thrifting. I would go so far to say that I might have a problem. In the past week I've come across velvet bellbottoms, white knee high Arnold Churgin boots, and a surplus of witchay items that will be making their way into my fall look. With such a rapid accumulation of treasures, there are some items I will be bidding adieu to - my etsy store is due to reopen shortly. 

These silk pants were a real score - look at that flamboyant pattern! Need I say more? This outfit sort of made me feel like a kooky elementary school art teacher, but I kind of enjoyed that. Oh and the Muttart Conservatory, pretty nice place. 

sometimes always - the jesus and mary chain
(the actual video! i can't believe it)

miss sandy

Let's chat on TwitterFollow on Bloglovin'Become a fan on Facebook



Labels: , , , , , , ,