windows

DSCN1297
DSCN1302
DSCN1304
scallops on a bed of razor clams and samphire
DSCN1305
fois gras and a butter toast heart
DSCN1303
smoked salmon with crab, fennel, caviar, and pickled ginger (pretty much amazing)
DSCN1332
DSCN1344
DSCN1346
DSCN1337
wearing: dress - rodarte for target. tights - american apparel. purse - mink fur. boots - michael kors. jacket - mr leonard. belt - thrifted.
August already? I feel like I've seen more rain that sun this summer. I was fortunate enough to be able to sample some of the exquisite treats from Jash's place of employment. We took his point-and-shoot camera which took less than spectacular photographs of the sunset and the food after the sun went down. These were the best of the bunch. I would highly recommend checking Windows out if ever you're in the neighbourhood - if only for a cocktail. The view is impressive as an almost panorama of the entire City of London - from Wembley to Buckingham Palace, the Isle of Dogs, and all the landmarks in between. The sights are definitely mirrored by the quality of food and service - my glass was never empty, my seat miraculously pulled out whenever I stood up, and my stomach almost uncomfortably full when I left.

Anyone ate anywhere incredible as of late?

Miss Sandy


Let's chat on TwitterFollow on Bloglovin'Become a fan on Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , ,