heaven can wait

DSC_0030
DSC_0082
DSC_0115
DSC_0103
DSC_0101
DSC_0079
DSC_0108
DSC_0114
DSC_0055

wearing: tank top - vintage. jean shorts - rodarte for target. sandals - joe fresh style. ring - gold dipped parsley. necklace - gold dipped leaf. head scarf - biba. tooled leather purse - vintage.

The summer has been lack lustre for the past two months and then out of nowhere a streak of 30+ days. I thought it was supposed to be Autumn? Edmonton, please stop playing with my heart - my fur coats and dozens of little velvet numbers are dying to see the outside world!  I guess the warm weather is pretty nice too, or whatever. The river valley is finally tolerable since the mosquito infestation is under control, now I only have three bites rather than 30.

heaven can wait - charlotte gainsbourg 

Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , ,