transcendental light

DSC_0217.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0230.jpg_effected
DSC_0119.jpg_effected
DSC_0138.jpg_effected
DSC_0177.jpg_effected
DSC_0147.jpg_effected
DSC_0189.jpg_effected
DSC_0193.jpg_effected
DSC_0225.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0173.jpg_effected
DSC_0260.jpg_effected
DSC_0235.jpg_effected
DSC_0272.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0287.jpg_effected
DSC_0270.jpg_effected

Wearing: shirt - holt renfew. velvet mini skirt - 90s le chateau. necklace - vintage. vest - vintage. striped tights - h&m. hat - vintage. embroidered purse - vintage. suede boots - my mom's from the 70s!

Unfortunately for me, I was unable to attend any of the Latitude 53 patio parties this summer - I heard they were quite the time. I did make a point of checking out their downtown alley way installation; wild horses couldn't keep me away from wildly patterned streets! [EDIT: The lovely Miss Motorjoan was kind enough to bring to my attention that this was not done by Latitude, but rather The Edmonton Arts Council! My bad. And it has a title: Alley of Light... oh the things you learn!] By the time I made it down to take some photographs with my personal photographer on hand (aka my mother) the alley had been a bit soiled... as alleyways usually tend to be. 

My favourite part of this whole experience, aside from seeing 'yeg' stencilled all over the ground in hot pink, was when a Canada Post truck slowed down long enough for the driver to shout out "I feel like I'm watching an Austin Powers photoshoot in action - work it baby, own it, feeeeeeel it." And then he sped out of my life forever... On a semi related note, the postie on my route left me a message on one of my letters and actually signed it - 'The Mail Man'. I love Canada Post... now if only they would make Halloween stamps! Sheesh. Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!

transcendental light - black lips

Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook



Labels: , , , , , , , ,