dazed

DSC_0140.jpg_effected
DSC_0083.jpg_effected
DSC_0196.jpg_effected
DSC_0150.jpg_effected
DSC_0206.jpg_effected
DSC_0078.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0191.jpg_effected
DSC_0079.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0195.jpg_effected
DSC_0238.jpg_effected
DSC_0074.jpg_effected-002
DSC_0202.jpg_effected

wearing: levis jean jacket - vintage. the jesus and mary chain t shirt - borrow. satin shorts - vintage. fur hat - vintage. tights - american apparel. shoes - winners.

Enough with the apologies for the dated photos because I'm not sorry, I still think they are relevant and great. I said it. There is nothing quite like borrowing guys clothing. Now that I no longer reside with Jash and have access to his wonderful dandy duds I have to look elsewhere for a bit of guy garnish on my wardrobe. Enter the borrowed Jesus and Mary Chain band T. I have yet to return it but it was wonderful while it lasted.

With music in mind, one of my friends from Toronto started a new show listing site that just launched today and is TOP NOTCH. Back in the day when I lived there I would use the Rotate This ticket board to find out about upcoming events, it pales in comparison to Just Shows. I wish there were one of these for every city. Magic.

Dazed - Bleached
and a drink to go with the band

Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook



Labels: , , ,