a thousand years between

Now with Christmas insanity a thing of the past and today marking my final working day here in Edmonton there is nothing left but to take a train to another city for a much needed vacation. I have been reunited with Jash once more and we are about to embark on another ridiculous adventure filled with scenic train rides, marvellous meals, a road trip south, and a bizarro NYE. This is most likely my last post until 2G12 so I wish you all a safe a spectacular evening.... may I also offer you a couple of styling tips from my shoot with VUE Weekly

DSC_0250
DSC_0228
DSC_0251
DSC_0218
DSC_0215
DSC_0200
DSC_0244
DSC_0286
DSC_0283
DSC_0253
DSC_0252
DSC_0278
DSC_0247
DSC_0269

This coat was aptly titled "The Hundred Hamster Coat" by Miss Emily (another lovely friend I have recently been reunited with.) It is one of my favourite pieces most likely because it is so incredibly obnoxious. 

shoes - vintage. tights - wolford. dress - vintage. hundred hamster coat - vintage. sunglasses - 1960s Italian vintage. slip - nanette lepore. belt - vintage. lipstick - chanel.


tangerine - led zeppelin

x Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook

Labels: , , , , , ,