dream of the 90s

We lived to see another day after a wild wild evening in the mean streets of Rose City. 

DSC_0085
DSC_0055
DSC_0073
DSC_0069
DSC_0065
the owls are not what they seem
DSC_0086
DSC_0120
DSC_0106
DSC_0102
DSC_0130
DSC_0132
one day, I too will have a stained glass window of an exploding doughnut... dreamz
DSC_0136
DSC_0138
DSC_0144
Bunk Sandwiches were THE best. Josh dove into the pulled pork as I devoured my sumptuous roasted butternut squash. 
DSC_0145
DSC_0146

The day began at the Doug Fir for a lovely breakfast minus the tetra pack OJ (I'm partial to freshly squeezed). Then on to the main attraction - vintage clothing and record shopping. I came away with a couple of new gems - dum dum girls & marvelous darlings.

We were in need of road sustenance before taking off to Seattle so we popped by Voodoo Doughnuts for a sweet treat and Bunk Sandwiches for a savoury finish. I'm hungry all over again looking at the photographs. Good grief.

Seemingly I am back to my old habits of 'borrowing' Joshy Boy's clothes aka trying to steal them to no avail. I suppose he does deserve to own nice things after his traumatizing experience abroad. He did, however, release an over sized ripped up Riff's t shirt into my custody and for that I am grateful. It is even possible that it was hidden under that luxurious ds dundee wool sweater in the photos above.. but I rather keep that a mystery.

wearing: jeans - bdg. desert boots - thrifted. scarf - paul smith. sweater - ds dundee. handbag - winners. necklace - phyrra. shades - ray ban.

dream of the 90s - portlandia

x miss sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , ,