just strut

Happy New Year! 2G12 should be infinitely better than the past 12 months - not to say the whole year was a giant waste, I can recall a couple of events that made it all worthwhile: 

- Living with one of my best friend's Jash
- Eating at the best restaurant in the world, Noma
- Moving back to the wonderfully bountiful spoils that is Canada
- Interning at Lula, a magazine I have coveted for ages
- All the new people I have met in the past couple of months who have made Edmonton bearable
- Seeing several bands on my top ten list: Prince, Bob Dylan, Raveonettes, Black Lips, Thin Lizzy, Van Morrison etc

I could definitely go on and on about all the things I didn't bother to blog about but I would rather concentrate on what is going on in the present and near future. With that in mind... here is a shoot from last week. Har har har.

DSC_0322
DSC_0289
DSC_0307
DSC_0333
DSC_0390
DSC_0330
DSC_0361
DSC_0399
DSC_0373
DSC_0335
DSC_0391
DSC_0383
DSC_0396
DSC_0368

Nothing like strutting around the museum grounds in my glad rags. 

wearing: dress - nokomis(rip). boots - le pepe from holts. belt - vintage. jacket - mr leonard. purse - louis vuitton. tights - h&m. sunglasses - ray ban. scarf - biba. necklace - vintage.

Just Strut - King Tuff


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook




Labels: , , , ,