no friend of mine

Sorrily, this is the last of the Vancouver content on here for a while. As much as I adore the left coast, I really wish that it would give my hair a break! The humidity transformed my lovely locks into a frizz and no amount of Aveda Smoothing Fluid would fix the problem. 

DSC_0147
DSC_0134
DSC_0135
DSC_0131
DSC_0125
DSC_0123
DSC_0173
DSC_0166
DSC_0163
DSC_0181
DSC_0174
DSC_0152
DSC_0137

No Vancouver trip is complete without a cruise around Stanley Park, which is exactly where these photographs were taken. To my Van city bloggers, the next time I pop by for a longer visit we will definitely have to meet up.  

joshy boy: jacket - house of vintage. sweater - ds dundee. gingham shirt - ben sherman. jeans - cheap monday. desert boots - clarks.

SJ: jacket - mr leonard. turtleneck - vintage. leather skirt - vintage. zig zag tights - betsey johnson. necklace - pyhrra. boots - michael kors. scarf - burberry.

no friend of mine - bleached

x miss sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , ,