go outside

DSC_0069
DSC_0066
DSC_0025
DSC_0036
DSC_0047
DSC_0028
DSC_0055
DSC_0038
DSC_0027
DSC_0029
DSC_0090
DSC_0094
DSC_0104
DSC_0085
Miss Sandy: Sunglasses - the row. Jacket - mr leonard. Scarf - burberry. Denim top - the gap. Sweater - thrifted. Shorts - thrifted. Tights - wolford. Boots - le pepe. Leather gloves - club monaco. Necklace - me mum's. 


Miss Cecily: Coat, sunglasses, and boots - Michael Kors. Jeans - j brand.

As I write this post I am laid up in my best friends bed (sorry Cecily!) resisting the urge to berate myself for having too much fun. After surviving the majority of the winter season without a cold, I have finally run myself down and I'm paying for it dearly. It pains me to look at these photos when I had my health (too dramatic?) All I can do now is consume putrid oil of oregano and hope for the best. Any time honoured remedies you would like to share with a gal in need? 

Oh and I'm in Toronto.

--------

I wrote that about two weeks ago and never bothered to finish the post. Since then I have made a trip out to the desert, recovered from my illness, and discovered my spirit animal to boot (not actually). Before that, I spent a lovely three weeks 'vacationing' in my old home - Toronto. Expect to see a major catch up in the upcoming days.

go outside - cults

miss sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook


Labels: , , , , ,