last year's disco guitars

DSC_0100
DSC_0069
DSC_0081
DSC_0073
DSC_0086
DSC_0111
DSC_0099
 outfit shots by Miss Robin
wearing: patchwork leather jacket - vintage. silk shirt - vintage. beaded necklace - my dad's from the 60s. braided belt - thrifted. grey tights - hue. jean shorts - thrifted. sunglasses - the row. boots - vintage. tote - rough trade east london. 

For our weekly writer's meeting Robin and I met up at the wonderfully delightful Duchess Bake Shop on 124 street. If you have not been, it is time to give in to ultimate pleasure; their quiche is something to write home about. I have yet to sample their macarons but I like to think they must rival the likes of Ladurée. What's your favourite bakery treat?

p.s. this is my attempt at trying to inject some colour in my wardrobe... we'll see how long this lasts.

last year's disco guitars - bishop morocco 

x Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook


Labels: , , ,