two winters long

DSC_0702.jpg_effected
DSC_0713.jpg_effected
DSC_0700.jpg_effected
DSC_0704.jpg_effected
DSC_0699.jpg_effected

wearing: floral dress - vintage. leather belt - vintage. amber necklace - vintage. mink coat - grandma's. polka dot tights - wolford. boots - vintage.

Hey dolls, Western Canada Fashion Week has come to a close and I managed to squeeze in photographs of only ONE of my outfits. Oh well. It didn't help that midway through Mother Nature decided to bless us with another round of wet sticky snow. If I were still in England the daffodils and crocuses would be out, the grass would be emerald green and I would be enjoying cocktails in the park! In Edmonton, I say silent prayers daily that the city will sweep the rocks and grit from the gutter so that I may take out my show piece car. Tuff Life.

two winters long - Irma Thomas

x Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook

Labels: , , ,