dreams

DSC_0072
DSC_0029
DSC_0042
DSC_0023
DSC_0067
DSC_0074
DSC_0069
DSC_0070
DSC_0066

wearing
dress - liberty of london for target
glitter shoes - thrifted
purse - thrifted & diy-ed with vintage wallpaper
jean jacket - vintage
necklace - my mum's
sunglasses - the row from gravity pope

Remember that one time I disappeared for nearly two weeks without an explanation? Right, that just happened. I took a last minute vacation to Vancouver and right when I returned a press pass for Sled Island festival popped up. How could I deny that? With all these happenings I have had a difficult time keeping my life on track let alone my blog up to date. 

This set of photographs was taken near the beginning of the month and I am shamefully posting them now, at the end of the month. I have, however, kept my Etsy store consistently stocked with new items. Does that count for something? 

Expect travel photographs in the near-ish future. 

dreams - the cranberries

x Miss Sandy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,