don't talk to strangers

DSC_0010
DSC_0023
DSC_0030
DSC_0005
DSC_0021
DSC_0034

wearing:
jean jacket - vintage levi's
striped shirt - thrifted
satin shorts - thrifted
tights - wolford
sunglasses - rayban
necklace - vintage
mint leather clutch - c/o J. Crew
leather boots - vintage

Hey dolls, June was the month of vacationing-I decided to take an early summer I suppose. First stop was Vancouver to visit Joshy Boy (whom I'm sure you all have missed deeply. His absence on the blog is heartbreaking, I know).  I picked a pretty rainy week but having lived in London, a little rain wasn't going to dampen my parade. 

The first day we took a stroll in Gastown after having been satiated at my fave rave breakfast spot CafĂ© Medina (try the Saumon Fume with a hot chocolate or a lavender latte). It is always a good idea to arrive early; more often than not, there is a line up down the street. 

Hope everyone (in Canada) had a lovely Dominion Day and long weekend.

Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook Pinterest Etsy

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,