how enchanting

EnchantedForest10
EnchantedForest8
EnchantedForest11
EnchantedForest12
EnchantedForest15
DSC_0128.jpg_effected-002
EnchantedForest14
EnchantedForest7
EnchantedForest2
EnchantedForest4
EnchantedForest5
EnchantedForest1
EnchantedForest9
EnchantedForest6
EnchantedForest13
wearing: dress - dkny // suede fringe vest - vintage from goodwill // sunnies - the row from Gravity Pope 

By January,  I am usually conjuring up what my perfect summer will look like. Among the items listed in my head, a road trip to the coast is always near the top. My destination was the wee island of Grabriola on the left coast. I assure you my one week blog hiatus was with good reasoning - the remote island had limited internet access and I was more than happy disconnecting for a few days. 

While I was still on the grid, I made a pit stop at my favourite roadside attraction, The Enchanted Forest. If you have not had the pleasure of checking out this blatant gem on highway 1 (just past Revelstoke), here are a plethora of photos to display the fun that is being missed.  You may remember my first visit here from my 2010 road trip as well. 

On my next journey I plan on stopping at Miniatureland, which I hear is equally ridiculous and amazing.  The 'D' Dutchmen Dairy in Sicamous, however, is always a to-do. Their milkshakes are something to write home about. More island time adventure updates to come.

x Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy



Labels: , , , , , , ,