dove of peace

dove of peace
dove of peace
dove of peace

I am constantly learning new things about the city I grew up in and the Dove of Peace has just been added to the ever growing list. It's not as though I had never seen it, in high school my friends and I spent ample time in the Millcreek Ravine but never bothered to look into it more. Earlier this summer someone had hung a swing in the middle of it but alas I was too late to photograph it. 

dove of peace

wearing: blouse - c/o sugarlips // necklace - goodwill // shorts - goodwill //  sunglasses - linda farrow x the row from GravityPope





dove of peace
dove of peace
dove of peace

The striped top was sent c/o Sugarlips and has become my go-to when temperatures reach the 30's. The loose fit and light fabric ensures breeziness but also allows for layering which will be the basis of my fall wardrobe. ALWAYS layering. The braided bracelet, which I have decided to start wearing as a headband, was made by Miss Katie of Bonded Design.

x Miss Sandy

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , ,