Silva Bay

DSC_0264.jpg_effected
DSC_0294.jpg_effected
DSC_0296.jpg_effected
DSC_0298.jpg_effected-001

I am a terrible blogger. I have been back nearly three weeks, broke my camera en route home and have been rationing the posts I had left. Island time on the blog is coming to a close. So here it is, the last Gabriola post. I'm at Silva Bay wearing a vintage 60s hawaiian dress I hemmed. The best part about this frock is that it came with a matching men's shirt. They knew how to holiday back in the day.

DSC_0285.jpg_effected
DSC_0305.jpg_effected
DSC_0302.jpg_effected
DSC_0222.jpg_effected


wearing: 60s hawaiian dress - goodwill // sandals - goodwill // sunglasses - linda farrow for the row from GravityPope // 50s clip on earrings - salvation army

DSC_0315.jpg_effected
DSC_0308.jpg_effected
DSC_0242.jpg_effected

x Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy


Labels: , , , , , , ,