fort edmonton park

DSC_0255.jpg_effected-002
DSC_0245.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0250.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0257.jpg_effected-002

wearing: jean jacket - vintage levis // 90s floral dress - vintage // 60s gold sandals - vintage // faux pearls - vintage




DSC_0271.jpg_effected
DSC_0291.jpg_effected
fort edmonton
DSC_0318.jpg_effected
DSC_0323.jpg_effected

That time I forgot I had photos at Fort Edmonton Park from.... a couple months ago? Better late than never I suppose. The park holds a special place in my heart not just because it's one of the most underrated Edmonton attractions, but because the house I grew up in resides there. When I was five my family donated our 1911 house to the park which is now known as The Firkins House. The witchay vintage loving side of me wishes I still lived there, the sensible side is grateful to have an apparition free abode. Oh the pleasures of a character home! It was even featured on the television program Creepy Canada - despite their misinformed stories.

x Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,