i love the sound of breaking glass

DSC_0019.jpg_effected-001
wearing: striped dress - goodwill // suede belt - vintage // leather purse - garage sale // braided leather bracelet - miss katie // boots - c/o Doc Martens



DSC_0023.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0034.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0027.jpg_effected

At the beginning of summer, a stand alone Doc Martens store opened in West Edmonton Mall and I was fortunate enough to be invited to preview it. Along with with a bag of swag, I was also gifted a pair of shoes of my choice. I was immediately drawn to the Doc Martens classic 1460 in collaboration with Liberty of London. I still, however, have my eye on the black velvet Page boots.

DSC_0025.jpg_effected
DSC_0039.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0051.jpg_effected

I may have had a bit of a rough go when I lived in England, but it still holds a dear place in my heart. The Strawberry Thief pattern brought me back to Christmas browsing on Oxford Street; deeming the Liberty window displays number 1 on the high street. 

DSC_0033.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0082.jpg_effected
DSC_0092.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0032.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0142.jpg_effected-001

Many thanks to Doc Martens for reigniting my love of both their boots and England in general.

i love the sound of breaking glass - nick lowe

x Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,