I was blessed with 20/20 vision and it was the bane of my existence in high school. I longed for the studious look that I decided could only be achieved with the perfect pair of glasses reminiscent of Eugene Levy. A classic case of wanting what you can't have, and in my instance I longed to be blind. Fortunately, I came to my senses and appreciated the precious commodity. With that said, I'm not against pretending to lack vision especially in these lovely Love frames. The purple rims looks like they were stolen from a vintage bowling ball.
The wonderful folks at Clearly Contacts
sent me these frames by Love
(sans prescription lenses) and would love to send a pair to one lucky reader of The Pretty Secrets complete with your prescription!
CONTEST NOW CLOSED.
1. You must be a Canadian resident!
2. The following are worth 1 entry each:
- Follow Clearly Contacts on Twitter
- Follow The Pretty Secrets on Twitter
- Follow The Pretty Secrets on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin
3. Leave a comment below with your email address and which entries you qualify for
The contest will be open till Friday, October 5th
x Miss Sandy
Labels: gabriola, giveaway, personal style