rumba

DSC_0121.jpg_effected
DSC_0130.jpg_effected-001

It's no secret that I'm slowly heading into a 90s renaissance via my wardrobe. This top and Jazzy Jewelry-esque earrings are no exception to this. (I urge you to click that link)

DSC_0127.jpg_effected
DSC_0108.jpg_effected

wearing: top - vintage available via etsy // wedge heels - vintage // denim shorts - vintage // earrings - vintage

DSC_0145.jpg_effected

Finding treasures at thrift stores has never been an issue for me, if anything my "good finds"
 are in excess. When I saw those gauzy tiers of 90s Mariposa goodness sticking out of an overstuffed rack, I knew it was one item I couldn't leave behind. I've been waiting for the right moment to wear this wild rumba top and the earrings were the finishing touch; they were a recent find on the island. It was kismet.

DSC_0133.jpg_effected-001
DSC_0129.jpg_effected
DSC_0137.jpg_effected-001

What's that you say? Yes, that IS my high school belly button ring peeking out from my shorts. And yes, that top is definitely available for purchase on my Etsy. What keen questions!

P.S. have you entered to win a pair of purple glasses that channel the essence of Eugene Levy? If not, you really should. 


x Miss Sandy


TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy

Labels: , , ,