Velvet Midnight

DSC_0066.jpg_effected
DSC_0024
DSC_0063.jpg_effected
DSC_0016
DSC_0047.jpg_effected
DSC_0020
DSC_0034.jpg_effected
DSC_0009
wearing: silk kimono - tattered rose // headpiece - the pretty secrets


HAPPY NEW YEARS! The past year has presented more than a few learning experiences and I'm looking forward to leaving the old behind. Tonight I'll be dancing the night away with some fave rave friends in Shout Out Out Out Out and Wild Ways at Garneau Theatre.

One of the more dreamy Christmas presents I received was a ticket to see Fleetwood Mac in May.... yes, THE Mac. I can hardly wait. In honour of the decadently glamorous Lady Stevie Nicks, my NYE outfit for FASHION Magazine's style panel had major gypsy flare to it. For more velvety inspiration for tonight, check out the holiday styling I did for VUE Weekly. 2013 is going to be all about headpieces and crystal visions.

x Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy









Labels: , , , , , ,