don't save me

DSC_0955.jpg_effected-002
DSC_0971.jpg_effected
DSC_0962.jpg_effected
DSC_0991.jpg_effected
DSC_0961.jpg_effected
DSC_0983.jpg_effected
DSC_0958.jpg_effected

wearing: black tank - target // jean shorts - vintage // leather braided belt - vintage // floral maxi vest duster - vintage (soon to be available at TPS Vintage Etsy store) // scorpion bolo tie - vintage (soon to be available at TPS Vintage Etsy store) // bangle - vintage (soon to be available at TPS Vintage Etsy store) // cowboy boots - vintage

Balmy weekend and I finally got US Netflix - which has changed my life in ways I don't even know how to explain yet. Original 90210 has been on heavy rotation over in these parts and I just know it's seeping into my wardrobe choices. My purses are miniature, my jean shorts are high with a button fly, and I gravitate towards moody matte shades of red lipstick. All signs point to yes. Did I mention I'm in the market for a Magic 8-Ball and a lava lamp? And this has been my number one jam for months:

don't save me - haim

x Miss Sandy


Labels: , , ,