the sun was high

DSC_2110.jpg_effected
DSC_2146.jpg_effected
DSC_2057.jpg_effected
DSC_2095.jpg_effected
DSC_2068.jpg_effected
DSC_2163.jpg_effected
DSC_2147.jpg_effected
DSC_2176.jpg_effected
DSC_2084.jpg_effected
DSC_2180.jpg_effected

wearing: jean dress - 90s gap // shoes - c/o Zara Canada // straw clutch - the pretty secrets vintage // sunglasses - vintage // baby diana - c/o Lomography Canada

An unexpected hiatus is a result of my meanderings south. What originally was supposed to be my voyage to SXSW turned into a desert adventure of another kind. While I missed out on a road trip with my pals from Shout Out Out Out Out, I did get to see many weird road side attractions and find a plethora of treats for my vintage store! 

I suppose I should take this time to mention that I will be showing a collection at Vancouver's Eco Fashion Week on April 22nd and will be a vendor at the Royal Bison indie craft fair in Edmonton May  3-5th. More details on both of those later! For those of you who are not geographically close, not to worry, I still have an Etsy shop open and will be launching a site of my own in the near future. 

In my absence I also turned a year older and quit my day job to become a full blown bohemian vintage vendor and freelance writer; I couldn't be more thrilled despite the looming chaos this month will bring. My days will be a mixture of scouring vintage and planning my runway show with a touch of writing about heavy machinery for magazines such as Tracks & Treads. 

I think that about sums it up. 

x Miss Sandy

best coast - the sun was high 

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy


Labels: , , , , ,