Moss & Sunset

Arizona-Sunset1
Arizona-Sunset2
Arizona-Sunset3
Arizona-Sunset4
Arizona-Sunset5
Arizona-Sunset6

wearing: dress - vintage // sunglasses - nordstrom // platforms - c/o Zara Canada // woven leather belt - vintage // jewelry - vintage // lipstick - MAC Diva

It seems to me that the desert may actually be the perfect backdrop to any photograph. The sunsets in AZ are something to write home about and fortunately for me, I'm able to call it home for a few weeks out of every year. 

I arrived with one tiny carry-on half empty, packed with toiletries, undies, and precious little else with the mission to find whatever else I needed. I succeeded - so much so that my darling parents carted the rest of my treasures back for me. This personal dare was sparked by a Ted Talk I had recently watched. Jessi Arrington presentation on 'Wearing Nothing New' made me feel as though I had met my kindred spirit via the internet. Though I didn't follow her lead exactly, I feel as though it's a concept worth looking into especially with the price of travel going up and extra checked baggage costing a small fortune these days. 

Would you ever try this on a vacation?


x Miss Sandy

TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy


Labels: , , , , ,