high park

High-Park1
High-Park2
High-Park3
High-Park4
High-Park5

wearing: cut offs - vintage wranglers // top - vintage // sandals - joe fresh // bag - amoeba records // sunglasses - the row


I recently returned from a voyage out east to visit pals in Toronto. For those of you who aren't aware, I once called that town home while attending fashion school for the better part of four years. This will mark my second visit since I moved and it feels like a lifetime ago. 

High Park was never on my radar when I lived there originally but it has easily become one of my favourite spots to visit when I'm in town. The trails, the mysterious old man tree carvings, it's all very magical. Not to mention there's a cafe across the street that makes the perfect iced lavender tea.

x Miss Sandy

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy


Labels: , , , , , ,