Toronto Island Adventure

Toronto-Island-1
Toronto-Island-2
Toronto-Island-3
Toronto-Island-4
Toronto-Island-5
Toronto-Island-6
Toronto-Island-7

wearing: top - vintage harley davidson // cut off shorts - the pretty secrets vintage // sunglasses - ray bans // shoes - c/o zara // necklace - pyrrha

No one was more surprised than myself that I managed to live in Toronto without having once visited the island. Cecily and I had quite the time walking down the paths alongside quaint cabins and the waterfront. At one point we did take a major left turn and ended up along a gravel/sand path that did not jive with out platform shoes (practicality was not a goal of this fashion adventure.) The beach was lovely and I didn't even let the stinging wasp bite on my butt ruin my time there.

x Sandy

Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy


Labels: , , , , ,