Where I Stand

Camper-ThePrettySecrets-4
Camper-ThePrettySecrets-5
Camper-ThePrettySecrets-6
Camper-ThePrettySecrets-8
Camper-ThePrettySecrets-9


photographs by Michael Borchert

wearing: 
knit sweater - handmade with love by someone's mom 
jean shorts - The Pretty Secrets Vintage 
socks - c/o Malorie Urbanovitch 
shoes - c/o Camper
purse - Nine West 
fox tail - The Pretty Secrets Vintage


The folks at Camper asked me to be a part of their fall 'Where I Stand' campaign and I happily obliged... I am never one to deny myself of shoes. I even penned some words for them too:

"My adventure began at West Edmonton Mall. Naturally, my first stop was the Camper store for a pair of shoes that would take me on a journey through our city’s vast parkland. Often referred to as the “Ribbon of Green”, Edmonton’s river valley is the largest urban parkland expanse in North America. The terrain is varied and calls for a couple of solid boots; fortunately, Camper had a variety of attractive models to choose from but only one particular pair spoke to me. I hurried off home with my brown boots to change and go on a hike. Wherever you may be in this city, you are within steps of parkland. I wandered over to the Mill Creek Ravine to cross the classic trestle bridge and take in the last of the green leaves before fall arrives."

For more photographs follow my instagram account @theprettysecrets or better yet Camper's @camper.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy


Labels: , , , , ,