Beetlejuice Beetlejuice BEETLEJUICE

beetlejuice-6
beetlejuice-5
beetlejuice-4
beetlejuice-3
beetlejuice-2
beetlejuice-1


wearing:

blazer - H&M (similar here)
mesh top - Joseph Ribkoff (get it HERE)
satin shorts - vintage
heels - Christian Louboutin (similar here)


As promised, my Beetlejuice inspired look. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! If only Dark Night was still on YTV and I had my Simpson's Treehouse of Horror VHS's. I'll settle for some good lives bands and enough chocolate to send me into a sugar coma. In the meantime, I'm enjoying spooky jams from the band The Lad Mags. Check out their Halloween EP here.

Just a reminder - The Witchery is still offering my readers a 20% discount  on their stock. Enter"ThePrettySecrets20" when checking out. 




Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,