I Call Her Red

grunge-1
grunge-2
grunge-3
grunge-4
grunge-5
grunge-6
grunge-7
grunge-8

wearing:

red suede motorcycle jacket - The Pretty Secrets vintage (get it HERE)
plaid dress - The Pretty Secrets vintage (get it HERE)
western belt - vintage
socks - Club Monaco
boots - Doc Martens
tote bag - Bleached
rings - groovy Roddo
bracelet - groovy Audie
sunglasses - Nordstrom
lipstick - Chanel Rouge Allure

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in Canadaland - I hope you're all satiated with turkey dinners, awkward family gatherings, and the beginning of Charlie Brown holiday specials. The latter being my absolute favourite. 

Speaking of favourites, my sister recently relinquished ownership of my dad's groovy hippie jewellery much to me SHEER DELIGHT. What more could you want than a jade and peace sign ring? Answer: NOTHING.

This was my outfit for FASHION Magazine's Style Panel challenge on punk/grunge. While I was trying to come up with a witty title for the post, I recalled a certain episode of My So-Called Life which fit in perfectly - especially with the grunge theme. Jordan Catalano (played by Jared Leto) is the love interest of Angela Chase (Claire Danes) and he's written a song titled "Red." All of her friends assume the song is about Angela as her hair happened to be a red-ish hue. As it turns out, he's actually serenading his one true love - his car. Watch the clip HERE.


x Sandy




Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,