the plaid coat

plaid-jacket-9
plaid-jacket-4
plaid-jacket-8
plaid-jacket-2
plaid-jacket-10
plaid-jacket-6

wearing:

plaid jacket -The Pretty Secrets vintage (get it HERE)
oversized cardigan - The Bay via The Pretty Secrets vintage (get it HERE)
silk blouse - vintage Ports
socks - c/o Stance (get them HERE)
booties - Rag & Bone (get them HERE)


This past weekend proved to be most enjoyable - I even have the shin bruises to prove it. Though my Dirty Dancing lifts may need a considerable amount of improvement, the people in my life are just perfect. The rain slowly turned to snow and now these photographs, unfortunately, do not reflect current weather conditions. I'm settling in to another Edmonton winter. The city of eternal darkness and subzero temperatures. I foresee a lot of rosy cheeks and elaborate winter coats. Who's excited?



Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy



Labels: , , , , ,