Leopard Fur

bingo-baba-6
bingo-baba-2
bingo-baba-4
bingo-baba-1
bingo-baba-3
bingo-baba-5

photographs - Vickie Laliotis

wearing:

fur coat - vintage
side bag - vintage Fendi
jeans - Club Monaco
boots - Rag & Bone (get them HERE)


While the temperature drops I remember why I hoard vintage coats. How can one look so blissful and joyous in subzero weather you may ask? Sheer delirium. Edmonton has once again turned into the Great White North and I am both pleased and dismayed. While on the one hand I get to bust out garish furs (see above for my bingo baba finest) that I purchased in the dead heat of summer, I now have to shift my attention to my feet. If I lose one more pair of shoes to sidewalk salt I may just croak myself. Any tips on winter shoe care that doesn't involve vinegar?  I implore you!




Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy

Labels: , , , , , ,