Purple Haze

purple-pigskin-6
purple-pigskin-2
purple-pigskin-1
purple-pigskin-5
purple-pigskin-3
purple-pigskin-4

photographs - Vickie Laliotis

wearing

top - vintage
belt - vintage
tights - Wolford (get them HERE)
boots - Michael Kors (similar HERE)
skirt - vintage
purse - available on The Pretty Secrets vintage shortly


Purple pig skin high waisted skirt. It's vintage, it's glorious, and it's sort of difficult to sit down in but we all make concessions; this one's mine. Tights season has begun and I'm already dreaming of the date when shorts will reign supreme once more. 6 months is my rough estimate. 

With oodles of snow and cold weather comes CHRISTMAS which I am frantically anticipating. My Lindt advent calendar has been taunting me since it was first purchased at the beginning of November. The chocolate is currently being held hostage until December 1st. Why isn't there pre-advent calendar chocolate that eases you into the festive season? I may just have to hunt down some Thomas Haas and slip into a decadent diabetic coma in anticipation. 


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy







Labels: , , , , , ,