Shop Spotlight - The Artworks

artworks-0
artworks-3
artworks-2
artworks-9
artworks-7
artworks-8
artworks-4
artworks-5
artworks-11
artworks-10
artworks-6
artworks-1


Very few places in Edmonton are able to momentarily subside my terrible longing for England and The Artworks is one of them. From their dreamy array of jewelry displayed in antique silver cases to their incredible selection of stationery, I could spend a lifetime browsing - and I have. For the last 30 years they have been a destination of the design savvy; their window displays alone are enough to warrant a specific trip to that street corner. Personally, it's their flower arrangements that truly take me back to Europe as if I were walking around Columbia Road Flower Market in London. 


Find The Artworks in Edmonton City Centre.


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy




Labels: , , , , , , ,