Best of 2013

Happy New Year and welcome to 2014, a year which I believe will be the most awesomest yet. We have to believe these things right? This NYE I was born to be mild. As per every year, I have spent some time reflecting on the good, the bad, and what I intend on improving. In the spirit of reflection, here is a round up of my favourite posts from 2013. Enjoy!


Ice Capades

DSC_0381

Floor length furs + ice skates = pretty much the best thing ever. Full post here.


Red Velvet

DSC_0556

My thoughts on fur and velvet. Full post here.


Don't Save Me

DSC_0955.jpg_effected-002

Brenda Walsh meets Dum Dum Girls. Full post here.


The Sun Was High

DSC_2110.jpg_effected

Adventures in Arizona outside abandoned buildings. Full post here.


Moss + Sunset

Arizona-Sunset3

Nothing quite like an Arizona sunset to make everything look ultra magic. Full post here.


The Pretty Secrets x Vancouver Eco Fashion Week

EFW06-3

Did I mention I put on a runway show last spring? It was comprised of all vintage clothes from Value Village. It was both rewarding and difficult - but those two things go hand in hand. Check out the full post here.


Star Child

Starchild7

Maternity shirts as dresses - WHY NOT? Full post here.


We're Driving Cadillacs in our Dreams

ladmags-videoshoot-outfit-1

Outfits from a music video shoot and my cotton candy car. Full post here.


Piece of My Heart

festival-style-EJ-8

Festival style overload. Full post here.


Nowhere Fast

NWF-1

Drumheller hoodoo's and an Edmonton clothing brand. Full post here.


River Valley Girl

blue-bridge-3

Wearing an outfit I styled and made for Eco Fashion Week. Full post here.


I Call Her Red

grunge-8

Vibe-ing hard on My So-Called Life and Jordan Catalano. Full post here.


Only The Lonely

NWF-MKT-2

This photo may just speak for itself. Full post here.


Leopard Fur

bingo-baba-6

Winter has come and I've turned to wild coats to get me through the season. Full post here.


Sequin Paisley Dream

purple-suede-shorts-1

It's cold. Let's get ridiculous. Full post here.


Sweater Weather

sweater-weather-1

Casual and comfortable in Hunter's and vintage. Full post here.


Silk + Sequin

holiday-style-1

Holiday style begins with decadent fabrics. Full post here.


Holiday Beret

holiday-beret-5

A school girl inspired vintage holiday get up. Full post here.


Christmas Elf

xmas-elf-5

Red velvet and goofy Christmas hats. Full post here.




TwitterBloglovin'Facebook / Pinterest / InstagramEtsy



Labels: , , , , , , , ,