Cold Front

coldfront-5
coldfront-1
coldfront-3
coldfront-2
coldfront-4

Photographs - Michael Borchert

Wearing

duffel coat - vintage
camo jacket - vintage
shirt - The Nowhere Fast (available HERE)
shorts - vintage
tights - Wolford (available HERE)
boots - Doc Martens (available HERE)
lipstick - Chanel Rouge Allure in Enigmatique (available HERE)



I was fooling myself for the past two weeks, galavanting around town in a spring coat as if summer was on the horizon. Global warming people, it's a real thing. My northern home was hovering around zero degrees, an unseasonal high and I was loving every minute of it. Today, however, it's back to the deep freeze and I am not a person that flourishes in coldness. So I'll wear tights with shorts while I dream of bare legs and crop tops; a vacation is inevitable.



Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,