Hounds(tooth) of Love

houndstooth-5
houndstooth-6
houndstooth-4
houndstooth-3
houndstooth-1

photographs - Vickie Laliotis

wearing:

blouse - The Pretty Secrets vintage (available HERE)
leather shorts - Vintage (similar HERE)
belt - Club Monaco
tights - Wolford (available HERE)
newbury boots - Rag & Bone (available HERE)
bag - vintage
lipstick - Kat Von D in Stiletto (available HERE)



On matters of clothing ideals, I've decided that a pair of high waist leather shorts are a must and should be a staple in every closet. This particular pair has recently been on heavy rotation, but they weren't always a desirable item in my wardrobe. When I originally bought them, they were essentially bermuda shorts that stopped slightly above the knee. Hideous. It wasn't until I took scissors to them that I discovered their true potential. It's been love ever since.

In regards to the sweet post title sometimes a really bad pun is in order, especially if it allows me to work a Kate Bush conversation into my blog. Did you know there was a full fanzine devoted to her? It was called Homeground and it blows my mind they had enough material to produce a plethora of issues. I suppose that's what happens when you're a cult legend. Do you have a favourite Kate Bush song?



Hounds of Love - Kate Bush


Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,