I woke up like dis

gangster-party-4
gangster-party-1
gangster-party-6
gangster-party-7
gangster-party-11
gangster-party-5

photographs - Vickie Laliotis

wearing:

hat - c/o The Nowhere Fast 
jersey - The Pretty Secrets Vintage (available here)
tights - Wolford (available here)
shoes - vintage
bangles - vintage
gold hoop earrings - (similar here)



It might be the back-to-back episodes of The Wire I've been watching lately, but most likely that added to the endless looping of Beyonce's new album that has had a much larger impact on me than I realized.   When I go to my closet, I find myself constantly referencing her visual album videos and before I know it, I'm leaving the house looking like a b girl... in the winter. I just want to chop my hair, make it ombre again, and wear layers upon layers of junky gold jewellery. Don't bother sending help, I'm too far gone and out. 



Twitter / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Etsy



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,